Paulding County is Good For Business
Paulding County's dynamic leadership is focused on results. The County Commission's pro-business attitude and policies reflect leaders with business acumen, not career politicians. The County leadership has demonstrated that they are more interested in leaving a legacy of creating high-quality jobs and options for the future rather than having a park or bridge named in their honor.
Additionally, Paulding appreciates and recognizes the value of attracting aerospace sector jobs, which was the primary justification for building the airport in 2008. County leaders have the latitude to be decisively flexible by working with new companies locating to Silver Comet Field to create a substantial benefit for all.
Paulding County Development Facts and Advantages:
- The 2nd fastest growing county in both Metro Atlanta and Georgia.
- A population of 142,000 with a 75% growth rate since 2000.
- A certified Georgia Work Ready Community.
- A well-educated workforce that is part of a labor market of over 629,000.
- The Paulding 278 Business Corridor connects directly to I-20 and Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
- A growing presence of aerospace, advanced manufacturing, medical and back office/professional service businesses.